Your satisfaction is our #1 concern. We offer a 5 day arrive alive guarantee! However there are a few rules that must be followed.
1. If you had us ship your items to a Fedex center for pickup, you must pick the package up within 2 hours of the center opening.
2. Do not delay the delivery of the package in anyway.
3. Do not remove the frag from the mount. If it falls off during shipping you must send us pictures of the item, in the sealed bag, within two hours of delivery. If you have a livestock death please email us within 5 days of delivery, with clear photos of the item in your tank and on a sheet of paper along with your order number. We will try to respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends. We use the delivery time and date stated on the tracking information as the delivery time and date. We will issue you store credit for the dead livestock once it has been properly submitted and approved, we do not issue refunds for livestock under any circumstances. Store credit does not cover shipping fees. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
4. Acclimation must start immediately upon receiving the coral(s). Float the coral in the sealed bags in your aquarium for 20-30 minutes (until temperature equalizes). Dipping, treating your new arrivals is up to you but the total acclimation time should not take more then 1 hour to complete.
5. Delays due to weather, mechanical failures, mistakes made by the shipping carrier or recipient etc which result in loss may not be covered under our guarantee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Cultivated Reef website. Except as otherwise noted herein, these terms and conditions (“the terms”) govern your use of the site. Please read these terms carefully, because your use of the site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not access or use the site. Cultivated Reef reserves the right to make changes to the site and to these terms from time to time. When we make changes, we will post them here. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms whenever you use our site because by visiting the site, you agree to accept any such changes.
Cultivated Reef provides you with access to and use of the site subject to your compliance with the terms. No material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted on the site. The site, including all of its information and contents, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content”), is Cultivated Reefs property or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws.
Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials and Content from this site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of Cultivated Reef. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the site and to use the information and services contained here. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site, including, but not limited to, the Materials and Content on the site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.